Open for Customers In Store – with COVID-19 Restictions
Click & Collect and Online Ordering Still Available
We are allowing a limited amount of customers in our store and at our busier times you may be required to queue before entering the store.
Unfortunately at this time our Sharkbite Café remains closed.
We are selling fish and livestock.
Please be aware that livestock areas may have restricted access and at our busier times you maybe required to wait until a member of staff is free to assist in the livestock areas.
As per the new Government Guidelines from the 19th July, the requirement to wear face coverings by law will be lifted.
However, the Government expects and recommends that people wear face covering in enclosed spaces and crowded areas.
Due to the high number of cases in the area at this time and for the safety of our staff, we will be encouraging and expecting customers and staff to wear face coverings whilst they are in the store.
We will also be keeping the following safety measures in place:
- Masks will be encouraged and expected for customers and staff whilst they are in store
- Safety screens will remain at the till areas
- We will still be monitoring the number of customers in the store and will restrict this at any point if required
- Sanitising/cleaning station at the entrance
- Hand sanitising points at the toilets
- Cleaning of high contact touch points
- Delaying returned stock to the shop floor.
- Chains/Cordons at pinch points will remain in place but will be left open. These maybe be put across at busier times to restrict entrance and control the number of customers in an enclosed area.
We will review these restrictions as the situation changes and in line with the Government Guidelines.
Our Click & Collect and Home Delivery services are continuing and we will continue to prioritise Click & Collect orders, so if you order after 11am we will still do our best to get this ready for you on the same day.
Thank you all for your continued support.
Click & Collect
To place a click & collect order select the collection option before adding the items to your basket, process your payment and complete your transaction.
You will then receive 2 emails:
1. The first email will be to confirm we have received your order.
2. You will receive a second email once we have your item/s ready for collection.
We aim to have orders placed before 11am ready for collection after 3pm on the same day. (This does not include Bank Holidays or Public Holidays) And within our stores normal opening times. If we are unable to fulfil your order you will be notified at the soonest opportunity.
At this time we are trying to process all click and collect orders as a priority, so if you order after 11am we will do our best to still get this ready for you on the same day.
Please do not travel to collect your order until you have received your email confirming that your order is ready for collection. You will need to bring the Ready for Collection email and photo ID with you. You cannot collect your order until you have received this email. This email can be printed or presented on a mobile phone or tablet. We will hold your order for up to 7 days for you to collect from the designated collection day.
Before you travel to the store, please ensure you have the following with you:
1. Your ‘Ready For Collection’ email.
2. Your photo ID, this must match the details on your order.
Please be aware that at this time our couriers are experiencing delays due to the high quantity of shipments being received, you will still be able to track your order but your tracking may not be updated at every step. At this time the delivery service guarantees have been suspended by our couriers, this means that we will still send your parcel/pallet out on either a next day service or book in service, but the time frame of this service is not guaranteed by our couriers.