We Are Staying Open But We Have Made Some Changes
Click & Collect And Online Orders Are Still Also Available
As an essential business we will be staying open during this second lockdown, which begins 05/11/20.
We are staying open so that your pets and plants can be kept healthy and safe.
As an essential store we are allowed to sell non-essential items including pets and livestock.
Please be aware that livestock areas have restricted access and you may be required to wait until a member of staff is free to assist in the livestock areas.
We will be making changes to help keep everyone safe so please read below before making a journey to our store.
To keep our customers and our staff safe during this time you will need to:
– Wear a mask in all areas of our store including all outdoor areas
– Solo shopper only. Please shop alone, this will help to keep the number of customers in our store to a minimum and reduce the need to queue
– No browsing, we understand that you may want to look around when you are in our store but we would like customers to spend the minimum amount of time in the store when making their purchases
– No cash, to help keep contact to a minimum we will not be excepting cash at this time
– We will be reducing the numbers of customers allowed in the store at one time to create as much space as possible
– Use click & collect, this is the safest and quickest way to make your purchases.
By using click & collect you can make sure we have all the products you need ready for you to collect.
Our Click & Collect and Home Delivery services are continuing and we will continue to prioritise Click & Collect orders, so if you order after 11am we will still do our best to get this ready for you on the same day. Click and collect is also a reduced contact service.
– Don’t panic, we are working closely with our suppliers and all the feedback from them shows that they are staying open and are well prepared with stock, so please make your purchase sensibly, there is no need to panic buy
We willing be doing all we can to stay open and keep everyone safe and we will be asking our customers to do the same.
We ask customers to respect our staff when in our store and kindly follow any safety instructions given.
If you are unable to follow our in-store safety guidelines or a family member has COVID-19 symptoms or you are told to isolate please do not visit our store.
We can deliver your items to your door, simply place your order on the website and select the home delivery option.
Please remember to follow the government guidelines of hands, face, space and stay home to protect the NHS (and each other)
Our dedicated team are still on hand if you need advice on your pets or have questions regarding your order.
Thank you all for your continued support at these times and stay safe.
For information please visit: www.portonaquapet.co.uk